Breathing and Meditation is something that cures your many problems without medication. This is the best way to calm down your mind and develops the inner peace. Take yourself away from the hustling life of modern era and see the change in you. Join us and learn how to remain calm and peaceful.
The program is run in the vicinity of Shimla and you stay in a traditional Himalayan Village, surrounded by natural forest, peace and tranquility.
Breathing and Meditation
Calm yourself Down and Let your Inner Peace Develop.
The program is conducted by your Yoga Guru, a renowned Yoga teacher from the hills of Himachal Pradesh. The day remains divided into two parts.
6.00 am to 8.00 am
Get up at 5.am and after your daily routine, bath and wearing your Yoga Suit, join us in the lawn / Veramdah, Subject to the weather. The Himalayan dawn brings peace with it and a new day to be added to your life. We assemble at the Yoga Venue and follow the following program:
Prayer : A five minutes Prayer is an essential part of Yoga. This sends your massage to the almighty to pour good in you and make you a good human being.
Meditation with Music : The sounds of devotional music played with ringing of bells, drums and cymbals, brings peace. This goes on for nearly half an hour before we move to the next level.
Meditation with Breathing : It is essential to understand how to control your breath. Meditation brings peace to your Mind and your Body. You are taught to concentrate on your breathing and try to forget your problems of life.
6.00 am to 8.00 am
Free to Yourself : After the breakfast you are free to yourself to spen time on your own.
Make Groups and Discuss your Problems and Thoughts : There are few days when you are allowed to make groups or just sit together and discuss about your problems with your companions / other participants. This morning you may have fallen into trouble this morning while doing the exercise. Let the Yoga teacher know it and listen and follow his instructions carefully.
Enjoy your day.
1.30 pm – 5. pm
Mon Vrat : This means “Do Not Talk”. Sit quietly for an hour : Sitting quietly and doing nothing is some of the best ways to keep you apart from the many problems. After lunch, find a corner in the vicinity of your place, close your eyes and sit for an hour, thinking of nothing.
5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Prayer: A short Prayer.
Meditation on your Body.
Traatak: Traatak is one of the essential Kriyas of Yoga that helps you increasing your concentration.
Dinner and After
- Sit on Vajraasana for at least 10 minutes.
- Next Day’s Program.
- Off to bead by 10.00 PM
Your Diet is decided by the Yoga Guru. During the course simple boiled food is served. Non vegetarian meals and Alcoholic drinks are not the part of the menu. Please do not insist on this meal during the course.
8.00 am to 8.30 am
Corn Flakes / Porridge.
Honey / Butter / Jam.
12.30 pm to 1.30 pm
Curd / Lassi.
Paneer / Cottage Cheese.
8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Paneer / Cottage Cheese.
Tea / Coffee.
Please note the following rules to be followed :
1. All meals shall be served on ground : All meals shall be served on ground. You will be sitting on a ground mat and place your plate on a stool, in front of you.
2. No Chating during the meals : One should not talk during the meals. It is against the rules of Hinduism. It is belived that if we do so we disrespect the food and it dos not leave its positive effects on our body.
3. Drinks :No Alcoholic Dinks shall be served in meals.
4. Food : No Non Vegetarian food shall be served during the course.
5. Vajraasan : After the meals kindly sit in vajraasana for at least 10 minutes.
- Be Punctual : Please note we start the morning session at 6.00 am. Kindly come in time.
- In the Morning : Kindly come to attend the class empty stomach and after taking bath.
- No Extra Discussions. Apart from your class and course no extra discussion should take place. After the course please be quite and try to meditate on your own.
- Sit on Ground : All meals shall be served on ground. Please note that you have to sit on a ground mat and place the meals on the tiny stool in front of you
- No Talking Please : It is believed that if you speak during the meals, the body does not accept the meals in a proper way and you cannot digest it completely. So kindly concentrate on your meals and do not talk to each other.when you No talking during the meals.
- No Water : During the meals no water should be consumed. In case you want to drink water then have it before you start eating.
Dhami House :
Dhami House is an ancestral house of Kunwar Dushyant Singh. For more details please click here.
Jandev Castle :
Jandev Castle is an ancestral house of Kunwar Abhimanyu Singh Jandev of Ghodna. for more details kindly click here.